These quesadillas come together within minutes are loaded with iron, healthy fats, and flavour! They are great for a speedy lunch and also work really well in lunch boxes.
They are perfect as finger food for little ones learning to self-feed and you can get in those important leafy greens!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Serves: 1 adult & 1 toddler
Suitable From: 6 months +
What do you need?
1 tsp garlic powder
A squeeze of lemon juice
A handful of chopped parsley
A handful of finely chopped spinach
2 tbsp cream cheese
1/3 cup/40g grated cheddar cheese
2 tortilla wraps
- Mash the avocado with a fork and then combine with the garlic, lemon juice, parsley, spinach and cream cheese.
- To assemble the quesadillas, spread the creamy avocado mixture over half of the tortilla and then sprinkle over the grated cheese. Then fold over.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Heat a dry pan on a low – medium heat and cook until golden brown, flip and repeat.
- Cut into slices and serve.